Time and place:
– Lectures : on Thursdays, 9:15-11:00 in CM1105
– Exercise sessions : on Thursdays, 11:15 -13:00 in CM1105.
Optional midterm exam:
– November 20th, from 9:15 – CM1105 (1 hour)
– the midterm exam will not influence the final grade;
You can find the midterm here.
The solutions to the midterm can be found here.
Office hours (for questions related to the lectures and/or problem sets) :
– Andrey : on Wendnesdays, 14.30-16.30, office MA C1 567 – please email Andrey one day in advance if you are planning to come.
– Claudiu: on Fridays, 14:00-16:00, office MA C1585 – please email Claudiu one day in advance if you are planning to come.
– Discrete Mathematics (L. Lovasz, J. Pelikan , K. Vesztergombi);
– Combinatorics: Set Systems, Hypergraphs, Families of Vectors and Combinatorial Probability (B. Bollobas);
– Invitation to Discrete Mathematics, (J. Matousek, J. Nesetril).
If you notice any errors, please email Claudiu
You can find the covered material here (including corrections).