Students and PhD wishing to have temporary medical support or advice can arrange a psychiatric and psychotherapeutic consultation on EPFL campus.
- Non-emergency consultations, from Monday to friday, in French or English.
- Limited number of brief interventions
- The first anonymous consultation is free of charge (financed by EPFL), the subsequent consultations are reimbursed by the health insurance (accourding the deductible) and cost arround 200.- CHF. More information about health insurances.
- The content of the consultation is fully confidential (nothing will be disclosed to third parties). Physicians and psychiatrists are subject to medical confidentiality.
- When a longer-term or intensiv follow-up is indicated, students will be directed to the Psychiatric Departement of CHUV (DP-CHUV) or to a specialist in the city.
Consultations are made by an FMH psychiatrist-psychotherapist and two FSP psychologists clinical-psychotherapists of the Psychiatric Departement of CHUV. The head of the consultation is Dre Sylvie Berney, associate physician, General psychiatry Service, Psychiatry department of the CHUV. More information on this page.
Appointments and information requests
By email : [email protected]
This email is confidential and read by the consultants only.
In case of emergency
0848 133 133 (Medical call center of “Canton de Vaud”)
Address of the consultation