Social counselors welcome, advise and support you based on a caring and non-judgmental listening.
- They help you clarify your needs and objectives.
- Based on your personal resources and a collaborative approach to finding solutions, they work with you to develop practical, concrete ways of dealing with the difficulties you encounter in daily life, and then support you in implementing them.
- If necessary, they can direct you to resources within or outside the EPFL network
- Financial problems
- Stress and time management
- Distress, anxiety, isolation
- Family and relationship issues
- Demotivation and orientation
- Learning difficulties
- Study arrangements
The counselling is : free, confidential, in French or English. Interviews are done by videoconference or in our officies.
Appointments and information requests
Monday to Friday : [email protected]
In case of emergency
0848 133 133 (Medical call center of “Canton de Vaud”)