Official transcripts of records
Students receive an official transcript of records when:
– failing or passing the EPFL admission exam
– failing* or passing the first semester of the Cours de mathématiques spéciales (CMS)
– failing* or passing the Cours de mathématiques spéciales (CMS)
– failing the first attempt at the first year (after one or two semesters)
– failing* or passing the mise à niveau (MAN)
– definitively failing* or passing the Bachelor’s program
– definitively failing* or passing an admission program (HES pathway included)
– definitively failing* or passing the Master’s program
Students who receive a failing transcript marked * in the list above are not allowed to continue their studies at EPFL. In addition, student who fail the first attempt at the first year after one semester must successfully complete the mise à niveau during the same academic year to continue their studies at EPFL.
It is sent out by postal mail at the exam address (as indicated by the student on IS-Academia) in the days following the Exam Conference, or as soon as the program is successfully completed in the case of the Master’s. Failure transcripts are sent out by registered mail.
Every student can print out a provisional grade sheet at any time from their IS-Academia access.
Students who drop out without passing or failing a program do not receive transcripts and should therefore download a grade sheet. They can request a grade sheet from the Student Services Desk if they need one after their IS-Academia login has been canceled.