Mobility and Travel
Maison de la mobilité
The new Maison de la Mobilité has recently opened onto the first floor of the BI building, in place of the former Post Office on Avenue Picard. Since the start of the academic year in September, Transports publics de la région lausannoise (tl) has moved from l’Esplanade to a counter offering a wider range of services. At the end of the year, the EPFL’s central travel agency will join the tl.
This move is an important step in the implementation of new guidelines for academic and student travel, designed to reduce the School’s environmental impact as part of its Climate and Sustainability Strategy.
The Maison de la mobilité is located at BI A0 432 (Building BI) on Avenue Picard, in place of the former Post Office.
Monday to Friday: 9am–1pm and 1:30pm–5pm
Saturday and Sunday: closed
Transports publics de la région lausannoise (tl)
Advice and sales services on:
- Sales and advice on Mobilis fare community products
- Sales and advice on Swiss public transport tickets and season tickets
- Sales and advice on international train tickets
- Personalised advice for private and business customers
- Information on network and product developments
- Contact TL (only French): https://www.t-l.ch/contact/service-client/contact
- FAQ TL (only French): https://mon-espace.t-l.ch/fr/faq
Kuoni Business Travel
Coming at the end of the year, the new EPFL central travel agency.
One third of EPFL’s overall CO2 emissions are due to air travel. It is therefore a priority to reduce the School’s carbon footprint with regard to travel. Let us help you organize more sustainable trips!
There are now more bicycles than cars at EPFL. This is just one encouraging achievement of our ambitious, innovative plan to encourage clean transportation. Take a look at our services!