Access by public transport
The EPFL campus is served by metro line M1 (from the Renens and Lausanne-Flon metro stations) and by bus (from Morges).
From Lausanne station
- Take the metro m2 towards Croisettes and get off at Lausanne-Flon.
- Then take the Metro m1 towards Renens-CFF and get off at EPFL.
Approximate travel time: 30 min. from Lausanne station.
From Renens station
- Take the metro m1 direction Lausanne-Flon and get off at EPFL.
Approximate travel time: about 10-15 min.
- Take the MBC line 701 towards Lausanne Bourdonnette.
- Get off at St-Sulpice Paqueret or St-Sulpice Science Park.
Approximate travel time: about 20 min.
By car, from the highway, follow the direction Lausanne-Sud and take the exit EPFL-Ecublens.
Vehicle parking : parking places (paying) for visitors are available under l’Esplanade, and along the Avenue Piccard. Car parks indicated by the green “P” symbol are reserved for holders of a special card.
Parking spaces reserved for people with reduced mobility are available on campus. You can find them on the EPFL Interactive map.
Obstacles, strikes/automatic doors and adapted toilets are also indicated.
smart living lab is housed in the Blue Hall in the blueFACTORY innovation district, Passage du Cardinal 13B, in Fribourg.
The Biotech campus is located at Chemin des mines 9, in Geneva.
The Microcity building is located 10 minutes walk from Neuchâtel station.
The campus is located at rue de l’Industrie 17, 1950 Sion