Date: Thursday the 7th, Monday the 11th, Tuesday the 12th, and Wednesday the 13th of September, 2023
Schedule: between 9 AM and 1 PM, based on your registration
Document to bring with you:
- identification (identity card or passport)
Document(s) to be submitted in advance (according to the guidelines below, to be read carefully) :
- complete final Bachelor’s (or equivalent) transcript
- required certificates (if applicable)
- certified translations of the documents which aren’t in French, English, German, or Italian
To be allowed to matriculate, you must have previously provided us with your complete final Bachelor’s (or equivalent) transcript. If the transcript does not explicitly attest that you have been awarded the Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree, a supplementary document attesting this must also be provided (e.g., diploma, diploma supplement, or certificate). Applicants accepted for successfully completing a year of studies rather than being awarded a degree must provide a certificate of successful completion for that year of studies and a complete intermediate transcript. All these documents must preferably be provided in electronic form with online verification and/or electronic signature, as soon as possible and before matriculation.
- For applicants who studied for their Bachelor’s degree at ETH Zürich or in another Swiss university or FHS/HES and were accepted on the condition of an average grade of 4,50 or 5,00 or above, a supplementary document attesting this average grade must also be provided (e.g., diploma, diploma supplement, or certificate) unless the average grade is on the transcript itself. If you are unable to provide the required documents in electronic form with online verification and/or electronic signature, the original documents must be brought for matriculation.
- Other applicants who are unable to provide the required documents in electronic form with online verification and/or electronic signature must ask their school to send us certified copies, in a sealed envelope, to the following address: EPFL, Registrar’s Office, BP building, Station 16, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland. If applicable, certification and shipping costs must be paid for entirely by the applicant. Matriculation is not possible before EPFL has confirmed to you the receipt of the documents sent by your school.
Please also refer to your acceptance letter for possible specific requirements.
No matriculation can take place without these documents!