Semester invoicing is done entirely online on IS-Academia, following this procedure:
- at the end of each semester, all students are invited to complete and validate the Academic Reregistration Form (FRAC) for the following semester;
- once the form has been validated, the student will receive his invoice on IS-Academia as a PDF file, as well as a link to proceed with the payment;
- through the online payment form, the student can pay his bill by credit card, Swiss Postcard or PayPal;
- once the payment has been processed, the student receives an email informing him that he can download his matriculation certificate for the coming semester, and extend the validity of his Camipro card at one of the machines on the campus.
Note also that:
- payment can easily be delegated to a third party: all you need to do is to send them the link to the payment form, which is not protected by password;
- it is still possible to pay by payment slip or bankwire: information to that end is available on the received PDF invoice;
- invoices remain available on IS-Academia until the end of your studies;
- the payment deadline is clearly indicated on each invoice: in case the deadline is missed, a Fr. 50.- tax will be charged.
The semester invoice may in no way be generated before the validation of the Academic Reregistration Form. This certificate can serve to confirm this e.g. when applying for a visa.