Friday 13 September 2019
So as to celebrate the start of your studies and get to know your future lecturers, EPFL is organising its traditional Welcome Day for you.
As important information will be communicated on this occasion, you are therefore required to attend.
For questions out of this period, the student desk is at your disposal.
- Student Affairs
- Agepoly (association of EPFL students)
- Welcome party
- Cantonal scholarship
- Safety, prevention and health
- Language center
- Career center
- Print center – Repro
- Poséidon (buying a laptop)
- Pocketcampus (mobile phone application)
- Health point
- Vice-presidency for innovation
- Association administration
- Sustainability at EPFL
- Post office
- Swisscaution (rental guarantee)
- Mobility (car rental)
- ECA – Fire and natural disasters insurance
- Public transportation Lausanne
Find your way on EPFL campus with the App “Pocket Campus“
Public transportation in Lausanne and arround: Timetable Metro M1 and buses: please stop at the station “EPFL”.
Parkings during this day: The number of parking places available (white zone/hourly payment) is limited and overloaded during this day. Prefer the public transportation.
Parkings during the academic year: Few parking authorisations are given to students every year. More information