The Registrar’s Office can provide, to EPFL students and former students, the following official documents:
- certified copies of unique documents (transcripts, diplomas)
- legalisation of unique documents (transcripts, diplomas)
- certification of non-unique documents (grade sheets, matriculation and end-of-studies certificates, diploma supplements)
- certificate of equivalence to the Master’s degree (for earlier EPFL diplomas)
- other specific certificates related to studies at EPFL
Diploma legalization is handled by the préfecture de Lausanne.
Please consult the following pages to learn about the procedure to follow to obtain these various documents.