During the extraordinary situation caused by the new coronavirus, the Registrar’s Office is only able to issue the documents below in electronic form. They will be sent by email, with digitized stamp and signature, and a mention that the recipient can obtain a confirmation of the authenticity of the document by contacting the Student Services Desk at EPFL.
The Registrar’s Office can provide, to EPFL students and former students, the following official documents:
- certified copies of unique documents (transcripts, diplomas)
- legalisation of unique documents (transcripts, diplomas)
- certification of non-unique documents (grade sheets, matriculation and end-of-studies certificates, diploma supplements)
- certificate of equivalence to the Master’s degree (for earlier EPFL diplomas)
- other specific certificates related to studies at EPFL
Diploma legalization is handled by the préfecture de Lausanne.
Please consult the following pages to learn about the procedure to follow to obtain these various documents.