Social and psychotherapeutic consultations are available to students and doctoral students.
- Do you feel demotivated, isolated, depressed, anxious?
- Do you have problems related to your studies or finances or other kinds of personal problems?
- Are you in need of accommodations for your studies?
- Are you facing difficulties and need someone neutral to talk to?
If you do not know which consultation to contact, do not hesitate to ask for an initial interview with the Social consultation or to refer to the list of difficulties, advice and contacts.
In case of illness, accident or psychological distress
In case of a vital emergency
On EPFL campus (operating 24h/7) :
- From an EPFL landline : 115
- From a personal mobile phone : 021 693 3000
- EPFL Campus app : SOS
Off EPFL campus:
- 144 (operating 24h/7)
Without a vital emergency
Central telephone number for on-call doctors in the Canton of Vaud :
- 0848 133 133 (operating 24h/7)