Social and psychotherapeutic consultations for students and doctoral students
- Do you feel demotivated, isolated, depressed, anxious?
- Do you have problems related to your studies or finances or other kinds of personal problems?
- Are you in need of accommodations for your studies?
- Are you facing difficulties and need someone neutral to talk to?
If you do not know which consultation to contact, do not hesitate to ask for an initial interview with the Social consultation or to refer to the list of difficulties, advice and contacts.
This consultation is part of the Admissions and Brief Intervention Unit of the General Psychiatry Service of the CHUV. Specialized physicians and psychologists, bound by professional secrecy, receive students and doctoral students who are in crisis and who present psychological distress and/or difficulties in their daily functioning.
Psychological distress hotline (Central telephone number for on-call doctors in the Canton of Vaud)
- 0848 133 133 (operating 24/7)
La Main Tendue – Helpline and crises unit in French
- 143 (operating 24/7)
Heart2heart – Helpline and crises unit in English
As of 1st January 2023
- 0800 143 000 (operating 6-11pm)
Pro Juventute – Helpline for young people
- 147 (operating 24/7)
In case of psychological distress
With vital emergency
On EPFL campus (operating 24h/7) :
- From an EPFL landline : 115
- From a personal mobile phone : 021 693 3000
- EPFL Campus app : SOS
Off EPFL campus:
- 144 (operating 24h/7)
Without a vital emergency
Central telephone number for on-call doctors in the Canton of Vaud :
- 0848 133 133 (operating 24h/7)