The EPFL “Student Services” desk is the main contact point for all academic queries
For EPFL students or doctoral students, whether recently arrives or recently graduated, whether you have a doubt, a question or a problem. The “Student Services” Hotline is the focal point to process all your requests.
- Receiving and processing students’ requests by e-mail, phone or in person.
- Immediate response or rerouting to the department in charge according to the nature of your request.
- Depending on the problem, an appointment can be made for you with a member of the Student Services staff.
A question ?
Please contact the Student Services Hotline preferably in the following order:
- Look up our information pages on the website EPFL studies.
- Send an e-mail
- Go to the Student Services desk during office hours (see below)
- Call 021 693 43 45 (you will get voice mail outside office hours or if the office is busy)
From Monday to Friday : 9h00-18h00
Monday 23rd December : 9:00-18:00
Tuesday 24th December : 9:00-12:00
Wednesday 25th December : Closed
Thursday 26th December : Closed
Friday 27th December : 10:00-15:00
Monday 30th December : 10:00-15:00
Tuesday 31st December : 10:00-12:00
Wednesday 1st January 2020 : Closed
Thursday 2nd January 2020 : Closed
Friday 3rd January 2020 : 10:00-15:00
41 21 693 43 45
BP 1229 (bâtiment BP)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
Free WebCall: click here