The EPFL “Student Services” desk is the main contact point for all academic queries
For EPFL students or doctoral students, whether recently arrives or recently graduated, whether you have a doubt, a question or a problem. The “Student Services” Hotline is the focal point to process all your requests.
- Receiving and processing students’ requests by e-mail, phone or in person.
- Immediate response or rerouting to the department in charge according to the nature of your request.
- Depending on the problem, an appointment can be made for you with a member of the Student Services staff.
A question ?
Please contact the Student Services Hotline preferably in the following order:
- Look up our information pages on the website EPFL studies.
- Send an e-mail
- Go to the Student Services desk during office hours (see below)
- Call 021 693 43 45 (you will get voice mail outside office hours or if the office is busy)
From Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
0041 21 693 43 45
EPFL AVP SAO SAE
BP 1229 (bâtiment BP)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
Free WebCall: click here
[5th December 2022 update]