The EPFL “Student Services” desk is the main contact point for all academic queries
For EPFL students or doctoral students, whether recently arrives or recently graduated, whether you have a doubt, a question or a problem. The “Student Services” Hotline is the focal point to process all your requests.
- Receiving and processing students’ requests by e-mail, phone or in person.
- Immediate response or rerouting to the department in charge according to the nature of your request.
- Depending on the problem, an appointment can be made for you with a member of the Student Services staff.
A question ?
Please contact the Student Services Hotline preferably in the following order:
- Look up our information pages on the website EPFL studies.
- Send an e-mail
- Go to the Student Services desk during office hours (see below)
- Call 021 693 43 45 (you will get voice mail outside office hours or if the office is busy)