Please note that – no other certificate will be issued – ordered documents will be sent at the latest 3 business days after we receive your payment. NO CERTIFICATE WILL BE SENT PHYSICALLY BY POST DUE TO CURRENT SITUATION.
The Doctoral Students’ Office can provide the following official documents:
- Immatriculation start and stop certificate (0 CHF)
- Certified copy of Diploma (5 CHF)
- Certified copy of Transcript of Doctoral School Credits (5 CHF)
- Certificate of achievement of doctoral studies (30 CHF)
- Certified copy of Record of the oral exam (without the examiner’s reports) (30 CHF)
- Fill in this online form (in English)
- Select the type of document you need
- Choose how to receive the documents: by email, registered mail or both
- According to the type of document, you will have to upload a good quality copy of your diploma
- Make your payment online (Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, PostFinance card)
The documents will be sent at the latest 3 business days after we receive your payment.
- At EPFL, French is the official language for legal texts and decisions.
- Most doctoral courses are taught in English.
- However, teaching languages vary greatly from one cursus to another.
- The title and the course description indicate the Teaching language. No specific certificate can be delivered on this topic.