Please note that – no other certificate will be issued – ordered documents will be sent at the latest 3 business days after we receive your payment. NO CERTIFICATE WILL BE SENT PHYSICALLY BY POST AS THE EPFL IS CLOSED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS.
The Doctoral Students’ Office can provide the following official documents:
- Immatriculation start and stop certificate (0 CHF)
- Certified copy of Diploma (5 CHF)
- Certified copy of Transcript of Doctoral School Credits (5 CHF)
- Certificate of achievement of doctoral studies (30 CHF)
- Certified copy of Record of the oral exam (without the examiner’s reports) (30 CHF)
- Fill in this online form (in English)
- Select the type of document you need
- Choose how to receive the documents: by email, registered mail or both
- According to the type of document, you will have to upload a good quality copy of your diploma
- Make your payment online (Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, PostFinance card)
The documents will be sent at the latest 3 business days after we receive your payment.
- At EPFL, French is the official language for legal texts and decisions.
- Most doctoral courses are taught in English.
- However, teaching languages vary greatly from one cursus to another.
- The title and the course description indicate the Teaching language. No specific certificate can be delivered on this topic.