(courses outside EPFL – form to fill and send with a PDF of the course information). Information on how to register below (scroll down)
ANNOUNCED EDEY COURSES
- Power electronics for renewable applications
ENG-612 – 3 credits
Next time: from December 11th to December 15th, 2023
- Biomass Conversion – ONLINE
ENG-618 – 2 credits
Next time: Nov. 27th to December 1st, 2023
- Digitalization in electricity systems
ENG-601 – 2 credits
Last time: October 2023
Next time: tbd
- Field-Based Insights into the Implementation of Renewable Energies (Summer School Mont-Soleil)
ENG-634 – 2 credits
Next time: tbd
Place: Mont-Soleil – above St-Imier (BE)
- Frédéric Joliot/Otto Hahn Summer School on nuclear reactors Physics, fuels and systems
PHYS-600 – 3 credits
Next time: end of August-beginning of September 2024
Place : Aix-en-Provence (France) .
For further information, visit FJOHSS website.
- Modelling, optimisation, design and analysis of integrated energy systems
ME-602 – 2 credits
Last time: April 2023
Next time: April 2024
I am a PhD student outside EPFL and would like to attend an EPFL PhD course. Is it possible?
If you are a PhD student in a Swiss or a foreign university, you can attend a PhD course at EPFL as an external auditor and receive a certificate for an equivalence of ECTS credits after you passed the exam. A registration fee may be requested. For further details, please send an email to [email protected].