EDEY Equivalence form
(courses outside EPFL – form to fill and send with a PDF of the course information)
ANNOUNCED EDEY COURSES
- Field-Based Insights into the Implementation of Renewable Energies (Summer School Mont-Soleil 2021) – 2 credits
Place: Mont-Soleil – above St-Imier (BE)
Next time: August 9th to 14th, 2021
You can register now for 2021 throught the website (link on the yellow line) – For EPFL students, no need to register in IS-Academia, it will be done after the course by the students’ service and you will get your credits.
- Frédéric Joliot/Otto Hahn Summer School on nuclear reactors “Physics, fuels and systems” – PHYS-600 – 3 credits
Next time: August 25th to September 3rd, 2021 in Aix-en-Provence (France)
For further information, click here.
- NEW COURSE ! Digitalization in electricity systems-ENG601 – 2 credits
Next time: November 29th to December 2nd, 2021
HYBRID: on campus and online
- Biomass Conversion – ENG-618 – 2 credits
Next time: November 2021
- Energy planning: modeling and decision support systems – CIVIL 603 – 3 credits
Next time: beginning of 2022 (last time before the teacher’s retirement)
- Modelling, optimisation, design and analysis of integrated energy systems – ME-602 – 2 credits.
Next time: December 2021
- NRG2021 Energy systems – 2 credits (replaces the Eurotech course)
Next time: June 7th to 11th, 2021 (every 2 years)
- Transient and dynamic analysis of electric power systems – EE-603 – 3 credits
Next time: September 2021
For futher information, contact edey(at)epfl.ch
I am a PhD student outside EPFL and would like to attend an EPFL PhD course. Is it possible?
If you are a PhD student in a Swiss or a foreign university, you can attend a PhD course at EPFL as an external auditor and receive a certificate for an equivalence of ECTS credits after you passed the exam. A registration fee may be requested. For further details, please send an email to [email protected]