Here below, the EPFL Prizes or Awards EDAM doctoral students could apply for:
- The PX Group Award: Award for young scientists who just finished or are about to finish their PhD in Microengineering or in Material Sciences, preferably in relation with metallurgy or advanced manufacturing methods. Given every year. Next application deadline: 31.07.2018. Send a cover letter and the .pdf thesis manuscript to [email protected]
- Hilti Mechatronic Prize: Prize for students rewarding a Master project or a Scientific publication in the field of mechatronics.
- The Omega Prize: Prize for students rewarding the best Master Projects in Microengineering.
- The Piaget Award: Prize for young scientists who are in the process of finishing, or have recently finished their PhD. Given every two years.
- The Gilbert Hausmann Prize