EDIC Semester Projects
- Report format: No strict guidelines but should not be less than 3 and not more than 8 pages.
- Number of credits per project: 6 credits
- Examination procedure: Individual written project report and oral presentation
- A semester project is supposed to be an individual contribution evaluating the individual student with a separate report and for which credits are granted.
- 12 of the 30 credits required by EDIC come from projects offered by professors who are affiliated with the EDIC program; one semester project counts for 6 credits.
- Projects are especially important for fellowship students, as it will help them to find a thesis supervisor.
- To sign up for a project, the student should contact a lab, have the professor accept him/her for a semester project by signing the Courses & Projects registration form.
Schedule – fall 2020
- Fall semester starts: September 14, 2020
- Deadline for submitting the Courses & Projects registration form: September 23, 2020
- Deadline submitting the Semester Project Report to EDIC: February 10, 2021
- Deadline for returning the Evaluation Form to EDIC: February 17, 2021
Schedule – spring 2021
- Spring semester starts: February 22, 2021
- Deadline for submitting the Courses & Projects registration form: March 2, 2021
- Deadline for submitting the Semester Project Report to EDIC: June 17, 2021
- Deadline for returning the Evaluation Form to EDIC: June 24, 2021