EDIC Semester Projects
- Report format: No strict guidelines but should not be less than 3 and not more than 8 pages.
- Number of credits per project: 6 credits
- Examination procedure: Individual written project report and oral presentation
- A semester project is supposed to be an individual contribution evaluating the individual student with a separate report and for which credits are granted.
- 12 of the 30 credits required by EDIC come from projects offered by professors who are affiliated with the EDIC program; one semester project counts for 6 credits.
- Projects are especially important for fellowship students, as it will help them to find a thesis supervisor.
- To sign up for a project, the student should contact a lab, have the professor accept him/her for a semester project by signing the Courses & Projects registration form.
Schedule – fall 2022
- Fall semester starts: September 20, 2022
- Deadline for submitting the Courses & Projects Registration form: September 27, 2022
- Deadline submitting the Semester Project Report to EDIC: February 1st, 2023
- Deadline for returning the Project Evaluation to EDIC: February 8, 2023
Schedule – spring 2023
- Spring semester starts: February 20, 2023
- Deadline for submitting the Courses & Projects Registration form: March 1, 2023
- Deadline for submitting the Semester Project Report to EDIC: June 15, 2023
- Deadline for returning the Project Evaluation to EDIC: June 22, 2023