Difference between appointments and meetings
What is the difference between an appointment and a meeting?
– An appointment is a time zone that you only book for yourself
– A meeting is an appointment you invite people to.
Steps to create a meeting
- Organize a meeting
- Add people (you can check their free/busy information)
- Send meeting request
- The request is sent by email in a particular format
- Your correspondent receives the appointment
- Your correspondent confirms if she or he will join by clicking on a button in the message
- You will receive your correspondents’ replies and have a tracking of who already answered.
How to organize an appointment or a meeting
|Outlook 2016/2019 (Windows)|
|Outlook 2016/2019 (Mac)|