- The block can contain up to 5 elements
- Images scroll automatically in 6-second intervals
- The optimum image size should be 1920×1080 or 1360×840. In case you choose a smaller size, make sure that the Width to Height ratio is 16:9 or 1.777
Add a carousel
- Add an EPFL Carousel block.
- Title field : Give a title to the Carousel. This text appears in bold above the description text.
- Description field [optional]: Insert a brief description of the page the carousel is pointing to.
- URL Field : Insert the address of the page to which the carousel links.
- Click the Upload button to locate the image to use. If you wish to change the image, click on the
- In the right column, make sure the Block tab is active, if not, click on it.
- Click Open links in a new tab if you want the links to open in a new window or tab.
The carousels are numbered from 1 to 5. Repeat steps 2 to 5 to add another carousel.