Choose a sender for the email containing the newsletter
- To personalize the sending of your newsletter, it is important to choose a sender in ‘Options’ > ‘Preferences’.
By default, the sender will be [email protected] : best to avoid it.
- You can choose a personal email address, or generic ([email protected]). This address allows people to respond directly to you.
- The sender’s address is linked to the account of the person who sends it, not to the channel. This means that each person who composes a newsletter in a channel must account for this parameter.
- Any responses to your newsletter are not, in any case, automatically forwarded to your list of subscribers.
- The sender’s address is specific to each administrator’s account. It is not an address linked to the channel.