- Each collaborator or student can update his people page via the ‘edit my page’ button in the top right corner.
- The layout of a people page is the same for everyone, in order to keep consistency between profiles.
- The ‘contact’ paragraph is displayed by default, without the possibility of making it invisible: these data have been set by your accreditor in the official EPFL directory.
- An ‘on/off’ icon is displayed next to each element. It allows you to display or hide the content according to your preference.
- Don’t forget to save a page after modifying it.
People page operations
And displaying your many names!
Changer ses contacts tels que saisis par votre accréditeur·rice.
Such as website, nationality, availability …
Extraction from Infoscience…