Rules of use and liability
1. Each member of the EPFL community has access to the creation and edition of their own profile.
2. No prior control will be exercised over the information disseminated in this way.
3. This freedom implies individual responsibility for the content that is to be published.
4. A person may delegate their right to publish via accreditation. In doing so, they retain editorial responsibility.
5. According to the rules in vigor on all of the School’s sites, it is recommended that no information be published that could harm the image of the institution, be commercial, or contrary to ethical rules.
The Directives for the use of IT resources issued by the EPFL Direction apply.