Create a folder
- Click on the Create Folder button.
- Name the new folder and click the Create button.
The new folder is displayed in the folder list on the left and above the files.
To rename a folder
- Right-click on the folder and choose Edit Folder
- Rename the folder and click Save to validate
To change the color of a folder
- Right-click on the folder and choose the color
To delete a folder
- Empty the contents of the folder either by deleting the files it contains or by moving them to another folder.
- Right-click on the folder and choose Delete
- Click the Delete button to confirm
To move a file to a folder
- Make sure the display is in Thumbnail mode (icon) .
- Select and drag the file to the destination folder. You can do this either to a folder in the folder list (left) or to a folder above the files.
- Right-click and choose Change Folders
- Select the destination folder and click Apply.
Caution: We strongly advise against checking more than one folder as this will result in unnecessary duplication of the file in all selected folders.