If your site has been ventilated in another instance, you must not change the homepage, because it is the parent instance’s homepage that is authoritative.
Here’s the procedure to define your homepage in WordPress :
- Before starting, verify that this page exists, and if it is a bilingual site, that it has been translated
- In the side menu of WordPress, click on the Settings button and then on Reading button.
- Click on the button A static page
- In the menu Homepage, designate a page.
- Click Save changes to register the changes.