We offer the following sub-leases templates for a furnished room or studio in your apartment/house. You can get inspired and offer a contract to the student who will live with you.
Thus, the various clauses of the contract will be known from the beginning of the rental and by both parties (tenant and landlord).
Please be aware that in Switzerland a lease contract is only valid if it’s in French, German or Italian. An English lease contract has no legal value in our country as it is not a national language.
- Example sub-lease furnished room (Word)
- Example sub-lease furnished studio (Word)
- Example sub-lease UMS (PDF)
- Contract template (ASLOCA) (only in French)
- Bail-en-ligne (only in French)
For more information on rental terms, check the Rules and Common practices of the Canton of Vaud (PDF).
You can find more information about sub-rentals on the UMS website.