- Account receivable invoices are created in Sesame Invoicing.
- It is possible to edit two types of invoices:
- External invoices: they are sent to third parties (universities, donors, legal or natural persons); they must comply with accounting and tax rules. They may include VAT (CHE-116.075.613 VAT – find more information on this in this knowledge article) and trigger the accounting of overhead (part of the income allocated to the financing of indirect costs).
- Internal invoices: they are sent to EPFL units, which are present on the School’s organizational chart.
- Invoices are sent by the VPFI to the customer.
To send us your questions or suggestions, please contact the finance support: [email protected]