This will allow you to:
- free scanner to a USB key
- photocopy: choose the option “Copy”
- print from EPFL library (Rolex Learning Center) computers: send your documents to the black-white (SecurePrint-BW)
- and color (SecurePrint-Color) pool and release them using the “SecurePrint” option “
- print a document from a USB key
Copies and prints are billed at the “visitor rate“
Note that there is an alternative to borrowing a card, which consists of
Borrow of the card
- Go to the reception desk of the EPFL Library (RLC) and ask to borrow a guest card (BibGuest); You will be asked for a piece of ID in exchange for this card.
- You will then be able to connect to the printers using the card that was sent to you
- Impressions and photocopies are paid; the amount of what you print will be charged when you issue the Bibguest card
Return of the map
- When you return the BibGuest card, the calculation of your transactions will be made and you will be asked to pay the amount corresponding to your copies and impressions; scans are free.
- Your ID will be returned.
- Installing myPrint printers on your personal computer is not possible.
- The printing rates are slightly higher than those of EPFL members.
CAUTION: By following this procedure, you agree to the myPrint Terms and Conditions