- Employees do not receive allocations (only students do)
- There is no personal billing for staff, but a billing per unity (or laboratory) took place. An invoice is sent to the unit at the end of the quarter.
- Each employee can nevertheless go to his personal account and check the amount of his impressions
- Financial managers can get an estimate of the bill by going to their personal account and choosing the option Activity – summary by Cost Center – Manager, see the page “head of unit“
- People working for different cost centers will be query to select one of them on MFP printers. For more info, see the page “Cost center selection“.
- Staff members have an automatic right to print with myPrint
If a unit wishes to give to a guest the right to print, it must ensure that its accreditation gives it the property : User account in Active Directory
or with the new interface
INFO: A new property makes it possible to prevent a user (a host, or a student for example) from printing on the account of the unit in which he is accredited; by setting this property to NO you are preventing the person from using the unit’s cost center, while allowing them to print to another cost center.