Because of the current health situation, our Autumn 2020-2021 courses will be distance-taught. The concept will remain interactive: an alternation of direct online contact, work in sub-groups (video conferences) and private (individual) study. We use a stimulating and motivating didactic approach, and encourage the active participation of everyone involved.
You will receive more precise information when the groups have been formed.
• English • French • German • Italian •
Develop and strengthen your communicative competence at the EPFL Language Centre
…and access other languages
- Dates and deadlines
- Registering online
- Access to courses and details of fees (if applicable)
- The Language Centre’s approach
- Course structure and types of courses
- Its resources
- How to highlight your achievements
- What language level is required for studying at EPFL?
- Tests organized by the Language Centre
- Recommendations for progress
- CEFR levels
- Meet the Language Centre team
- Discover some of its projects
Reception opening hours from 28 September to 18 December 2020:
Thursday: 10:00 – 12:00
Language Centre EPFL
CE 2 445
Tel. : 41 21 693 22 89
The Language Centre EPFL is managed by UNIL