Purchases made for EPFL must:
- Answer a real need, taking into account the varied needs within the whole of EPFL;
- Comply with the Federal Law on Public Procurement (LMP), the Ordinance on Public Procurement (OMP) and EPFL directives;
- Respect the fundamental principles of public procurement:
- Principle of cost effectiveness
- Principle of equal treatment
- Principle of transparency
- Principle of competition.
Link to Sesame
From scientific equipment to transport to service provision, discover the categories in which the Procurement and Purchasing Department can guide you.
Consult and download the templates for EPFL specifications and contracts.