Access to wired network on campus is restricted to EPFL Members and allows to obtain access to high-speed for workstations or servers.
- The students
- The staff
- All persons accredited with the right 'Intranet access'
To configure your workstation according to the rules, you must contact your IT manager of your unit.
Server setup is a bit more complex, we invite the IT manager to consult Datacenter hosting.
- The equipments directory
- List of machines open Diode
- The list of machines NO Switch
- The list of blocked plugs
- The list of subnets self-service
- Search a plug with the local number
- Search a plug from Geoportail how to search