The CRI retrieves computer equipment from various institutes. Equipment that is younger than 5 years old are put back into service at EPFL for economical and ecological reasons.
- In order to do so, look up the database.
- For any further information, feel free to contact the CRI by e-mail
- Equipment to be traded is available on the web page below. Please follow the instructions on the website provided with your EPFL’s email address and your sciper number.
- The material will be reallocated in the inventory. You will have to provide the local’s number, financial fund number, and IT manager’s camipro number.
- The equipment is then put back into service for free and against good care
Important: Only the faculty’s IT manager is held responsible for any equipment orders.