The Electronic developments consist of devising analog and digital circuits you might need to carry out your research.
We have specialised in fabricating printed circuits board using Altium software for both DIN and SMD components.
300 MHz Circuit Board (APD Track&Hold)
- Our team can help in the experimental computerization to implement Microchip microcontrollers in specific circuit developments.
- The electronic workshop is also in charge of ISIC-GE repairing services.
- We also provide batteries, extension cables and scientific electric appliances
- and also keep at your disposal beamers, power supplies, oscilloscopes and so on
EPFL Valais Wallis
- Hautes Fréquences Méthode de construction
- Générateur BNC 555 – pulse 1 us
- Sony Vegas
- Cubase LE 7
- Nikon et flash
- La TNT sur ASTRA
- Fluke 8846A 6-1/2 Digit Precision Multimeter
- High Precision Light Source Driver
- TTL Pulsed 800 V Power Supply for Mass Spectrometer
- Water Leak Detector
DOWNLOAD the new logo (EPFL Valais Wallis) below.
Our institute is equipped with a big format colour printer to print posters.
You may send your poster by email or bring it to us on a USB-key, CD or DVD.
Please check the document for hints and guidelines below.
>> Guidlines (pdf)
Beamers, Video Conference:
In case of difficulty, please call Patrick (39 873) or Cédric (37 679).
The electronic workshop benefits of sound engineering system featuring a mixing table, microphones, an amplifier and speakers on tripod. Perfect for the end of a thesis or a large audience conference. However this equipment stays inside the building.
We are equipped to shoot sequences of your experiments. Pictures are compressed and then transferred on PC. You will receive a file which you can insert in your PowerPoint presentation. A DVD copy is available on request.