|Project duration||14 weeks||Project duration||14 weeks|
|Delivery of the report to the lab||07.06.2019||Delivery of the report to the lab||10.01.2020|
|Grades to be given to the Registar’s office||21.06.2019||Grades to be given to the Registar’s office||27.01.2020|
|Duration of project: 14 weeks with 18 hours of work per week (12 hours for the optional project)|
|Preparation: 30 hours before start of semester|
|Report writing and presentation: 30 hours after the end of the semester.|
|Total workload: 312 hours of work for 12 credits (228 hours for the optional project worth 8 credits).|
Instructions for registration to semester project
- Visit the websites of the different laboratories listed below to find proposed projects.
- If you would like to do a project in a laboratory that is not listed, please ask for the authorisation from the Director of the Program or the Deputy Head by sending an e-mail to Antonella Veltro (IN) /Carole Dauphin (SC/DS).
- Reserve your project with the professor in charge, from the date indicated by the secretariat.
- Discuss your project with the professor and the assistant in charge of the project.
- Deadline : 31st January for a project in spring, 31st August for a project in autumn.
- Register to your project in IS-Academia from the opening of the registrations as per Student services’ notification.
- Important: the registration in IS-Academia is the only official registration that will be considered for the semester project.