|Project duration||14 weeks||Project duration||14 weeks|
|Delivery of the report to the lab||11.06.2021||Delivery of the report to the lab||January 2022 (date to be confirmed)|
|Grades to be given to the Registar’s office||05.07.2021||Grades to be given to the Registar’s office||February 2022 (date to be confirmed)|
|Duration of project: 14 weeks with 18 hours of work per week (12 hours for the optional project)|
|Preparation: 30 hours before start of semester|
|Report writing and presentation: 30 hours after the end of the semester.|
|Total workload: 312 hours of work for 12 credits (228 hours for the optional project worth 8 credits).|
Instructions for registration to semester project (12 credits) and to optional project (8 credits)
- Visit the websites of the different laboratories listed below to find proposed projects.
- Reserve your project with the professor in charge, from the date indicated by the secretariat.
- Discuss your project with the professor and the assistant in charge of the project.
- For Cyber Security, please fill out the application form = semester project, have it signed by the professor of the laboratory in which the project is taking place and by the Deputy Head, and send it by e-mail to Khadidja Zrelli.
- If you would like to do a project in a laboratory that is not listed, please complete :
- Semester project for IN, SC and DS : Form
- Semester project for CYBER : Form
- Optional project for IN, SC, DS and CYBER = Form
- Please find an IC co-supervisor
- Submit the form duly completed and signed by e-mail to Antonella Veltro (IN) /Carole Dauphin (SC/DS)/or Khadidja Zrelli (CYBER)
- Upon authorization from the Deputy Head, you can proceed as follows:
- Register to your project in IS-Academia from the opening of the registrations as per Registrar’s office (please mention two supervisors in the “teacher” field if needed).
- Deadline : 31st January for a project in spring, 31st August for a project in autumn.
- Important: the registration in IS-Academia is the only official registration that will be considered for the semester project or for the optional project.