- Optional courses of up to a maximum of 10 credits may be chosen outside the study plan.
- These courses must be approved by the section.
- You may contact: Cecilia Bigler (IN) / Martine Emery (SC) by providing the URL of the other EPFL study plan or for UNIL where we can find information about the course description.
The courses outside the study plan can be:
- 2nd or 3rd year Bachelor courses from other EPFL sections.
- 2nd or 3rd year UNIL-HEC courses in Economics and/or Management.
- All 1st year courses from other sections, including programming courses.
- All courses in Master and PhD programs.
- Computer science courses from UNIL-HEC and faculties other than HEC are not permitted.
The 2nd year IC optional courses are not considered outside the study plan. You can select them in IS-Academia via “other subjects”.