Master in Cyber Security
A joint-degree program
In collaboration with ETH Zürich, this Master’s Program offers a broad set of courses such as cryptography, formal methods, systems, network and wireless security. It aims to provide both foundational and applied knowledge in this quickly expanding domain by leveraging expertise from both universities.
This program is mainly targeted at students who have a Bachelor in either Computer Science or Communication Systems and will offer graduates excellent job perspectives.
Master of Science MSc EPF Lausanne – ETH Zürich in Computer Science – Cyber Security
|ECTS credits: 120 points||Teaching language: English|
One semester has to be spent at ETH Zürich
- ETHZ Bachelor’s degree program Computer science
- ETHZ Bachelor’s degree program in Information technology
- EPFL Bachelor’s degree program in Computer science and Communication Systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent first degree from an internationally recognized university
- Universities are recognized or accredited in their own country by the competent national authority
- The Bachelor’s degree is based on at least three years of study (full-time equivalent) or 180 ECTS credits. Respectively 1 ECTS credit corresponds to a workload of 25-30 hours.
Find out more about our admission criteria and how to apply for this Master program in Cyber Security.
Do you have any questions about registrations, your studies, mobility options or official documents you may need?
The Research Scholars program is a highly competitive program that offers a unique research experience to our master's students.