A Strategic Committee for Open Science
The members of EPFL Open Science Strategic Committee develop a pragmatic approach
The Open Science Initiative was launched in January 2017 by EPFL President Martin Vetterli with the goal of promoting this important topic on EPFL campus.
The EPFL Open Science Strategic Committee (OSSC) is a consultative faculty group that was established in August 2017 to advise EPFL President and Management Board on the pragmatic implementation of Open Science initiatives on campus. A strategic report was shared with EPFL Direction in February 2018, followed by a proposition for concrete actions (including the Open Science Fund) in June 2018. The OSSC continues to provide regular recommendations regarding open science topics.
Members of the OSSC
– Chair: Katrin Beyer (ENAC)
– Faculty representatives: Dario Floreano (STI), Tobias Kippenberg (SB), Kristina Schoonjans (SV)
– Other representatives: Isabelle Kratz (Head of Service , Scientific Information and Libraries), Olivier Verscheure (Executive Director Swiss Data Science Center)
– Coordination: Luc Henry (Scientific Advisor, Presidency)
– Faculty representatives: Melanie Blokesch (SV)
Luc Henry, Scientific Advisor
Presidency | EPFL PRES
BC 342 (Bâtiment BC) Station 14
CH-1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
Contact us by email
Or give us a call +41216931277