Education of the Bachelor in Mathematics
If you are considering studying mathematics but still need some questions answered, then have a look at the information webpage.
The Bachelor degree in Mathematics comprises three years of studies (180 ECTS credits). It is divided into a first year called “propédeutique” (60 ECTS credits) and followed by two-years on Bachelor Cycle (120 ECTS credits). It is an academic title that complies with the Bologna Agreement and entitles the holder to pursue a Masters degree in mathematics and related areas.
- Registrar’s Office (academic calendar, course registration, etc.)
- The Mathematician and the Applied Mathematician
- Study guide (pdf)
- Regulations and Study Plan
- Studies’ advisor
- Courses’ websites (Moodle)
- Semester projects
- Student Affairs (SAE)
- Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)