The workshop personnel is also able to :
– Advise you on the purchasing of common laboratory equipment (freezers, incubators, centrifuges, thermocyclers, etc.). This procedure allows standardizing the equipment of the SV School and also making the maintenance easier, reduce repair time and optimize the costs.
– Advise you on choosing environmentally friendly equipment.
– Store unused equipment and furniture.
– Provide you with small workshop supplies such as screws, light bulbs or batteries.
– Lend you spare back up freezers in case of breakdown or when proceeding with defrosting the main ones in the laboratories.
Spare Emergency Freezers
In case of emergency you may use our spare emergency -20°C and -80°C freezers located in rooms AI 0128 and SV 1621. I order to use the emergency freezers, the users have to previously contact the workshop to indicate the date of transfer, your name and the name of your laboratory. In case these freezers are already in use by other users, other freezers may be used in room AI 0223. To access this room, please call PCC at number 34000.