The governance issues related to IT security in the cyber space are challenging to address. IRGC is exploring these issues over a series of expert workshops: cybersecurity, IoT, distributed ledger technologies and decision-making algorithms.
- The Governance of Decision-Making Algorithms, Zurich, July 2018
- Governing Risks and Benefits of Distributed Ledger Technologies, Zurich, June 2017
- Cybersecurity Risks in the Internet of Things: Connected vehicles and medical devices, Zurich, November 2016
- Cyber Security Risk Governance, Zurich, October 2015
- Comparing Methods for Terrorism and Cyber Security Risk Analysis, Washington D.C., May 2015
The workshops in Zurich are organised at the Swiss Re Centre for Global Dialogue and in partnership with the Swiss Re Institute, which has been supporting IRGC since 2005, both intellectually and financially.
- Forging authenticity: governing deepfake risks, 2019, Policy brief (forthcoming)
- The governance of decision-making algorithms, 2018
- Governing risks and benefits of distributed ledger technologies(DLTs), 2017, Workshop highlights
- Governing cybersecurity risks and benefits of the internet of things: Connected medical and health devices and connected vehicles, 2017, Workshop report
- Governing cybersecurity risks and benefits of the internet of things: Connected medical and health devices and connected vehicles, 2017, Workshop highlights