IRGC’s Guidelines for Emerging Risk Governance are a set of flexible guidelines that support public and private organisations in their work to design internal processes to proactively deal with emerging risks:
- Anticipate emerging risks and opportunities: Identify, evaluate and prioritise potential threats and opportunities
- Respond to emerging risk: Assess and respond to those threats that may develop into risks to an organisation
More information and downloads on the IRGC Foundation website or in the presentation deck below.
Source: IRGC (2015). Guidelines for Emerging Risk Governance, Report.
- IRGC guidelines for emerging risk governance, slide presentation
- IRGC guidelines for emerging risk governance, 2015, Report
- IRGC guidelines for emerging risk governance, 2015, Appendix