A simple and effective measure …Organize meetings between 08:30 and 17:00. You thus allow everyone to organize their daily activities outside these hours according to their needs.
- Fallait demander: Emma’s blog questionning the sharing of domestic tasks
- Fairplay-at-home! and Fairplay-at-work! Brochures of the Federal Office for Equality giving ideas on how to share tasks fairly.
- Living together, starting a family, daily life: these three “film your life as a couple” brochures edited by the Federal Office for Equality suggest methods to apply these ideas in the family or couple’s daily routine.
- Information platform entitled “How to balance work and family” edited by the State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO).
- Brochure entitled: “Double career couples in Swiss universities”: Evaluation of the third phase of the federal programme to promote equal opportunities between women and men in Swiss universities (2008 – 2011/12).