Our donors have contributed to enable cutting-edge science and help our students to grow. We are grateful for their generosity and precious support to the following labs and projects (non-exhaustive list).
- Summer Research Program for international students
- Early Independant Research Scholar (ELISIR)
- EPFL-Standford Exchange Program, funded by Firmenich
- Johan Auwerx
- John McKinney
- Silvestro Micera
- Pavan Ramdya – Firmenich Next Generation Chair in Neuroscience
- Kristina Schoonjans
- David Suter
- Giovanni D’Angelo – Kristian Gerhard Jebsen Foundation Chair in Metabolism
- Bart Deplancke
Microbiology and Immunology
- Bertarelli Foundation Gene Therapy
- Bio Electron Microscopy
- BioImaging and Optics
- Biomolecular Screening
- Center of PhenoGenomics
- Flow Cytometry
- Gene Expression
- Protein Production and Structure
- Proteomics and Metabolomics
See the list of donors to EPFL.
We also thank all our donors who wish to remain anonymous.