The Management of Technology & Entrepreneurship Institute has been created to foster research and to offer strong programs in the fields of management of technology & entrepreneurship.
The institutes participates in several teaching programs:
- The Master in Management, Technology & Entrepreneurship, which is a highly selective 18-months Master program
- The Doctoral program in Management of Technology, pooling resources from a variety of research units across EPFL’s faculties, including engineering, mathematics, financial engineering, and economics.
- Executive programs
Fields of Competences
- Business analytics
- Entrepreneurial strategies
- Management of innovation
- Technology commercialization
- Operations & Supply chain management