The Management of Technology & Entrepreneurship Institute has been created to foster research and to offer strong programs in the fields of management of technology, entrepreneurship and public policy.
The institutes participates in several teaching programs:
- The Master in Management, Technology & Entrepreneurship, which is a highly selective 18-months Master program
- The Doctoral program in Management of Technology, pooling resources from a variety of research units across EPFL’s faculties, including engineering, mathematics, financial engineering, and economics.
- Executive programs
Fields of Competences
- Business analytics
- Economic Analysis
- Technology & IP Policy
- Entrepreneurial strategies
- Management of innovation
- Technology commercialization
- Operations & supply chain management