Our Master of Financial Engineering students and Alumni form a lively and varied community, consisting of individuals with a broad array of experiences.
The program’s success and international reach are demonstrated by its ability to unite cutting-edge ideas and research from fields that are particularly pertinent to a career in finance.
Based on academic excellence, the Swiss Life Award is awarded during the EPFL Graduation Ceremony to the MFE student, with the best average overall.
Realstone SA, a Swiss real estate investment company supporting initiatives in favor of sustainability and innovation, awards the “Realstone Sustainable Finance Scholarship” each year to a first year MFE student, who has demonstrated an excellent academic level during his or her bachelor’s studies and a keen interest in sustainable finance. In addition, the scholarship offers the opportunity – although not compulsory – to benefit from mentoring by a senior company executive. Finally the scholarship underlines the importance of sustainable finance in meeting the global challenges facing the financial sector.
- 2023 Realstone scholarship awarded to Mikail Durrani, MFE student
- 2022 Realstone scholarhip awarded to Parham Pourmohammadi, MFE Student
Are you a current or future MTE student?
- Would like to be put into contact with a peer?
- Would you like to hear about another student’s experience as an MTE student?
- Do you want somebody to talk to who can relate to your student’s life?
Contact our section who will put you in contact with a peer: [email protected]
- Social: Join us on Linkedin “EPFL MFE Alumni“.
- Keep learning and developing your network by attending our events, seminars, and conferences.