Leadership. Business. Innovation.
Cutting edge courses helping ambitious professionals to transform their horizons.
Specializing in the management of technology and innovation, the EPFL EMBA focuses on providing a bridge between the technology innovation strength of EPFL, and the international business community.
The program designed to provide managers and executives a fully-accredited MBA curriculum while focusing on how to identify, encourage, and support innovative activity with the intent of generating value for their organizations.
Next intake: August 2024
Redesigning human-centric manufacturing & supply networks fit for Industry 5.0
Designed to address the need for “Twin Transition”; i.e. both digital transition and green transition, driven by cross functional and cross industry management.
CAS Programs include:
- CAS in Value Chain Data Technologies
- CAS in Circular Value Networks
- CAS in Resilient Value Chain Management
This CAS program gives managers the knowledge and tools they need to master the therapeutic development process from initial planning all the way to commercialization.
- Strategic Deals and Partnerships in Pharma and Medtech
- Intellectual Property Management in Life Sciences
- Managing Data for Value in Life Science
- Clinical Research & Product Development in Pharma and Biotech
- Marketing in Life Sciences
- cGMP Production, Industrial Trends and Challenges
- Project Management
Next module starts: January 2024
Intensive short courses for executives wanting a deeper understanding of the latest technologies and how these can be applied for real world results.
Designed for individual executives and teams in mid to senior-level management who want have a deeper understanding of the technologies shaping business today.
Why EPFL Executive Education?
Broaden your horizons with a strategic business education informed by EPFL’s position at the heart of technology and innovation.
- Access internationally recognized academics and practitioners in fields of business, technology and innovation.
- Go at the pace of your choice with range of programmes to fit professional and family schedules.
- Study at the #3 most innovative university in Europe (Reuters) and #14 in the QS World University Ranking.
- Access the quality research and tuition of EPFL’s College of Management of Technology (CDM).
- Network among our alumni, business network and entrepreneurial community.
WHAT OUR PARTICIPANTS HAVE TO SAY
“The EPFL EMBA expanded my horizons and allowed me to step outside of my professional/ industry comfort echo chamber. It provided me with the core tool-set to analyze business problems, contexts, and trends from different perspectives within the big picture. Lastly and invaluably, the EPFL EMBA journey expanded my network with a group of extraordinary people.“ – Marco Rafael, Regulatory Policy Lead, Roche
“I would like to thank the organisers of the program for this unforgettable experience and knowledge I gained in the course of the programme. Outstanding speakers, very well organised lectures, with thoroughly planned time for theory and case studies. Can highly recommend to my colleagues working in various sectors of the industry.” – Irina Kruzhkova, Clinical Trial Manager, Clinical R&D Haematology, Octapharma AG
“The program has been one of the best courses I’ve done during my professional life. It really was the best platform: Fantastic experienced professors, professional guests & professional team mates from different functional areas bringing diverse and new perspectives to your point of view. Tailor-made around resilience, sustainability, logistics and financial impact, all directly applicable to your professional life with a nice simulation tool (practical case study work).” – Fabio Sant, European Operation Planning Manager at Nestlé Purina