Leadership. Business. Innovation.
Cutting edge courses helping ambitious professionals to transform their horizons.
Targeted, modular, and flexible.
- CAS Management in Life Sciences (ongoing in 2022)
- CAS in Circular Value Networks (starts January 2023)
- CAS in Resilient Value Chain Management (starts March 2023)
- CAS in Technologies for Agility, Resilience & Sustainability (starts in June 2023)
- CAS in Leading Sustainable Integration (starts in October 2023)
Why EPFL Executive Education?
Broaden your horizons with a strategic business education informed by EPFL’s position at the heart of technology and innovation.
- Access internationally recognized academics and practitioners in fields of business, technology and innovation.
- Go at the pace of your choice with range of programmes to fit professional and family schedules.
- With our Master’s programmes, graduate from the #3 most innovative university in Europe (Reuters) and #14 in the QS World University Ranking.
- Access the quality research and tuition of EPFLs College of Management of Technology (CDM).
- Network among our alumni, business network and entrepreneurial community.
WHAT OUR PARTICIPANTS HAVE TO SAY
“The EMBA program provides an excellent overview of technology innovation and general business education. It gave me the right foundation for future business and related technology challenges” – Fabio Ponzio, Vice President Building Solutions at Hexagon Geosystems
“The CAS in Management of BioTech, Medtech and Pharma Ventures allowed me to deepen my knowledge of regulated industries and gain multiple valuable industry connections. It is an excellent program with a remarkable selection of speakers” – Ksenia Tugay, Aston Life Sciences.