Due to the crisis of COVID-19 the organizers of EVP are currently assessing how it could affect the program. If you are interested in participating, please contact your local EVP manager and we will get back to you once decisions have been made. The deadline has been extended one month, until April 30.
European Venture Programme
A 2 weeks bootcamp organized by the Eurotech network. EPFL participants will be pooled with students from TUM, EPFL, DTU, TU/e, Technion and Polytechnique Paris.
In 2020, you will travel to Munich, Paris and Eindhoven, and split your time between boosting your entrepreneurial skills during workshops, and expand your partners/customers network in each city.
- July 11-18, 2020
- August 16-22, 2020
Note that due to the current COVID-19 situation, the organizers of EVP are currently assessing how it could affect the program.
C-level team members of EPFL-related start-ups who area working on a idea, a project, or have a company running.
Eurotech covers transport, accomodation and some of the meals. Some local costs might still be at your expense.
Please send to [email protected] (documents expected in English) before April 30, 2020:
- a max. 1 page cover letter explaining
- how this camp will help you to further develop your start-up.
- why do you want to specifically visit these 3 locations
- at least 2 stakeholders per location you would like to visit, and why.
- a 2-page description of your project, including
- what your project is about.
- what you have performed so far and what are your next steps.
Please contact [email protected]