The engineering internship is an integral component of our curriculum for Master in Civil Engineering. It gives to our students the possibility to have a direct contact with the professional world, in Switzerland or abroad, and discover there the business environment.
For companies, out internships gives the opportunity to:
- Discover new profiles and find the collaborators of tomorrow
- Receive additional prompt manpower for a project of importance
- Integrate new ideas and perspectives
- Become a strategic partner of EPFL for its education and students qualities
- Establish a contact with the future engineers and impact their culture with your experience
The internships portal of EPFL gives to all companies the possibility to broadcast without any cost their internships and to receive candidacies from interested students.
|GC-stages Coordinateur Dr Pascal Turberg GC A2 435 Phone: +4121693 2802 [email protected]||GC-stages Secrétariat Mme Estrella Briant Phone: +41 21 693 4009|