Another race will be organised in Spring 2020.
The principle is simple: the afternoon will be divided into two one-hour races during which you will have to score the most points as a team by accumulating kilometres and completing various challenges.
Cycling enthusiast or not, everyone will have their part to play in a competition where the calves will not be the only muscles to be used!
In spring, register your team
- All employees and students can participate in the action.
- A team is composed of 4-5 people including a team leader.
- The team leader registers his team through the form avalaible (link above)
- If you do not have a team, register on the same form
- Warning: only the first 25 complete teams registered will be able to participate in the race!
In spring 2020, let’s race!
- Goal: accumulate as many points as possible per team by joining the various checkpoints distributed around and on the Campus
- At each checkpoint, an activity will be suggested to you. If you pass it, bingo, more points!
- For more information, the race rules will soon be available!
And in the end, everyone wins!
- At the end of the day, a snack will be organized until the results are announced.
- All participants will be rewarded
- The first three teams will receive special prizes
- A draw will be held among the rest of the teams and many prizes will be available to be won!
Want to enjoy the show?
- Come and join us to support your favorite team!
- If you would like to get involved by volunteering for the race and join an over-vitaminated team, please write to [email protected]