In case of a special arrangement request for courses and/or exams, a medical report must be provided with all the hereunder information.
Documents must be sent in English or in one of the official Swiss languages (French, German, Italian).
Please, present this page to your doctor in order him to provide the requested information.
1. The date of diagnosis. The certificate must be recent (not more than one year old).
2. A detailed diagnosis:
Physical disabilities: according to the ICF classification (International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health)
Mental disorders: according to the DSM classification (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders of the American Psychiatric Association)
3. Diagnoses of dyslexia and ADHD must be accompanied by a report including details of tests used, norms and results. Tests for behaviors of ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) are also requested.
4. A description of the functional limitations affecting your ability to study.
5. A description of the disability’s progression, particularly whether it is progressive or will improve over time. If the disability is permanent and functional impairment is long-term, this shoud be stated in the certificate.
6. A description of palliative medical and other support measures to date and their effectiveness.
7. Recommendations for support measures during studies (strategies, special equipment, assistance, etc…).
8. Concrete suggestions for support measures during oral or written examinations and work place.
9. If additional time is needed for exams, the exact percentage should be stated.
Include all tests, specific reports, analysis that support the medical report.
For any questions, please write an email to sae.a[email protected]