Advice includes generic training, i.e. entrepreneurship, innovation or technology transfer classes as well as more specific and targeted support such as coaching and mentoring.
- venturelab started 2004 as a national startup training program, and has since then conducted 202 entrepreneurship events with more than 23‘000 participants from Swiss universities and organized 3‘225 workshop modules to train innovative startup projects.
- InnoSuisse Courses offering three types of courses best tailored to your needs. Learn the basics and startup tools, Jumpstart your venture, Grow your venture.
Both are free of charges.
- The Mintt program provides EPFL PhD students with an accelerated training in invention management, assessment of the potential, intellectual property rights elaboration, license negotiation, start-up option evaluation and experience sharing in the fields of academic results industrialization and sales. It is organised by the EPFL Tech Transfer Office.
In addition EPFL offers a large number of courses to its students about innovation and entrepreneurship as part of their curriculum.
Coaching and Mentoring
Different type of coaching & mentoring can be found on campus:
- General coaching at the EPFL innovation park
- Specific to intellectual property, patents & copyrights, you may also want to visit the TTO web pages as well as read the Startup Guideline.
- Alumni Mentoring network
Different type of coaching & mentoring can be found off campus, such as: